• Page:

TOPIC: Hello, newbe here

Hello, newbe here 14 years 1 month ago #2105

• brezzer
  • brezzer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello boaters...Barry Eller here from Gulf Breeze, Florida. Cool site! I'm a boater, all my life, my Mother carried me inuterio the summer of 1952 in my Dad's 16' Chris Craft before I was born in November. So my addiction came honestly! My current boat is my 1993 Donzi 22 Classic. I also have my 1974 Tahiti 16' that I bought new in February 1975. The Tahiti is not seaworthy at the moment, but I plan to restore it again in the near future. Are there any members here from the Gulf Breeze/Pensacola, Florida area here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Hello, newbe here 14 years 1 month ago #2107

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome, Barry! Have a look around and make yourself at home. Nice Donzi, but let me be the first to request pics on the '74 Tahiti. :laugh: That's how we roll around here. And by the way, FINALLY, somebody older than me, I'm so glad you joined us.

Mark

Re:Hello, newbe here 14 years 1 month ago #2111

• brezzer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Mark, I have posted the photos of my 1974 Tahiti on my profile album. It was a fun boat back in the 70's living on Pensacola Beach and being a single young man!
I don't have a engine for it now and I am thinking of converting it to a jet drive with a berkley or jacuzzi and a BBC.

Re:Hello, newbe here 14 years 4 weeks ago #3113

• brezzer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Here is a video of my Donzi while flushing after a run on Pensacola Bay. I have since change the exhaust to Gil Dry Offshore...it is louder now!

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1783752684659693491&ei=l3OmS9iHBobEqgL234yxDQ&q=donzi+502&hl=en#

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6730 guests and 2 members online