Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: on the water at last (update)

on the water at last (update) 4 years 5 months ago #141247

ok i know everyone is just waiting to hear the update on my second trip out and the lake junk i ran into . so we limped back to the ramp loaded up and the boat was all over the road on the way back. thought the boat had shifted on the trailer. i back it in and i unhitched it. don't know why but i thought let me check the drain. it was hand tightened . ? i opened it and a lot of water came out. gallons. i asked a buddy who fishes tournaments and he said the weight of the water in the back of the boat could hinder it getting up on plane. makes sense. so has anyone else had this problem at one time or another. i wrenched the drain down the first time out. i didn't think to tighten it down this time. it was closed just not tight. the one with the large o ring on it. so i am working on some stuff and then back on the water for the third time and now the lake is cleaned up try again. i looked for holes after hitting all the debris in the water. but didnt find anything just the front of the foot was all chipped up and a scar on the prop. i will turn the bilge pump to auto this time out and see if anything happens. not too far out stop for about 15 minutes then back in. oh and i am going to mark the prop on the hub thing to check that too. thanks...

billy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7258 guests and no members online