Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 Glastron Fireflite

1959 Glastron Fireflite 4 years 10 months ago #139655

I'm going to use this to introduce my boat and the story behind it, plus I have a question.
So in 1959 my parents bought this boat. Before I was born. We lived on Lake Ontario and used it there every summer. When I got older and moved out they had given it to my younger brother. He had it for a time and then sold it unbeknownst to me. When I found out I tried to find it but with only knowing an approximate area where the person that bought the boat lived, I never did. So about 20 years after my brother sold it the boat owner put it for sale on Facebook market place and we saw it. I bought it a couple weeks ago. It needs a full restoration to bring it back to how I remember it.
So my question is: Can anyone give me names of someone that could restore this for me?
Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1959 Glastron Fireflite 4 years 10 months ago #139657

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Welcome, so glade you sighed in. You're going to find more free info here than you ever expected.
WOW, that is a story in itself. I'm sure you'll get plenty of information here from the Fireflite owners. Would be helpful to know in what general area you live so they can point you in the right direction. Would like to see more pictures of the boat the way it is now. Lots of fireflites here.

1959 Glastron Fireflite 4 years 10 months ago #139669

Yes I should say where I am. I live near Niagara Falls NY which is also near Buffalo.

1959 Glastron Fireflite 4 years 10 months ago #139687

More pictures.
Attachments:

1959 Glastron Fireflite 4 years 10 months ago #139688

Last picture.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6862 guests and no members online