• Page:

TOPIC: Another Boat show to mark down

Another Boat show to mark down 5 years 2 months ago #138894

• 63 Sabre
  • 63 Sabre's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
You might want to post this on your events calendar.
Hosted by Jimmy Seas Pub, Grill, and Fenders. Green Bay, WI. on the Fox River.
Saturday, July 20th, 10am ---
In conjunction with Allouez Yacht Harbor.
There is plenty of parking for trailered boats and 12+ on water, depending how you tie up.
Docking provided by Jimmy Seas and the yacht harbor.
jimmyseas.com/
There are also two shore pull ups, first come first serve.
Food, drinks on premisis, a fuel dock 40' away.
This will be the weekend that the Tall Ships will begin to arrive for the following week event.
We are seriously thinking of combining this event with a car show.
Hope I can get some of your efforts included. Let me know if you can be there so I can move ahead with some numbers to provide the host.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Boat show to mark down 5 years 3 weeks ago #139139

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
For all Midwest members here is an update for area boat shows. Our friends at the Door County Maritime Museum added a link on their website with information on statewide shows. They also added an on=line registration form for their annual show in August. Also... there will be a live camera feed of the show.
Here's a link to that venue. Have to mention that Andreas' Marinette show on June 29th is posted and also the Green Bay, Jimmy Seas show on July 29th.
Www.doorcountyclassicboatfestival.com

Another Boat show to mark down 5 years 3 weeks ago #139163

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
For those of you who want to spend a few days before or after the classic July 20 boat and car show you can bring your fishing gear. The show is being held on one of the premiere fishing spots in the state for trophy bass, walleye and musky. This also holds true for the June 29 show in Marinette and the August 2 day event at the Door County Maritime Museum. Enjoy a few extra days.
www.wbay.com/content/news/Walleyes-fuel-Fox-River-fishing-madness-507858821.html

Another Boat show to mark down 5 years 1 week ago #139310

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Finally got a chance to see the venue for the Jimmy Seas show on July 20th without 3' of snow. There are 40+ striped parking spots on blacktop for boats and trailers and classic cars. There is also a
LAUNCHING RAMP ON SITE. with a fuel dock.
No fees, no prizes and no judging. Just plain fun with other enthusiasts to enjoy the camaraderie along with food and drinks within 50' of the lot.

I will need some volunteers to help parking and on water docking.

Another Boat show to mark down 4 years 11 months ago #139374

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Do we need to pre - register for boat or cars for those with cars? I plan on bringing the cat but hope to keep it on shore in hopes the Admiral and I can help assist you with boats launching and docking to help avoid any scratches. I pre-registered for Sturgeon Bay for land display. So far I can’t commit to the Thompson show for bringing a boat, but may try to visit if last minute cancellation of other plans. Hope to meet more members this year and learn a little more. They all will be here before you know it.

Dr.Go!

Another Boat show to mark down 4 years 11 months ago #139375

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
No pre registration or any registration. It's just bring your boat or car and park it so others can enjoy the camaraderie. No judging, fees or prizes. Would appreciate any help I can get for either parking cars or helping with the on water boats. No carry-ins either since it is being hosted by a bar/grill with hopes of getting some extra customers. Fantastic food and drinks about 50' from the show area.
Maybe next week when I can do sea trials on the white Tomahawk I'll pull up to the place and take pictures of the area so all can see what it is like.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6111 guests and one member online