Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Has anyone's member project blog disappeared?

Has anyone's member project blog disappeared? 5 years 9 months ago #136532

I started a member project forum post last year about my lake n sea boat and now can't find it .

any ideas from anyone i sent in a question to the contact us page but no answer??

I was using it as a way to preserve a efforts of my project

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Has anyone's member project blog disappeared? 5 years 9 months ago #136533

is it titled "Lake and Sea project for a newbe" ? If So, there are some black tabs above. one of them is "search"
When you choose that, there are a bunch of fields to fill out. You can pick certain fields to fill in. I picked "user" put in part of your user name, the biggest one to toggle is "one year ago, or newer" or toggle to "one year ago or older" . I also picked "members projects" to narrow the search. When I toggled to "one year ago and older" I saw your post... Since your post is over a year old, it must have been put in the archive. But it is still there.
One last thing, for some reason you have to be in a topic to see the search tab. if you just pick "forums" you won't see the search tab.

Has anyone's member project blog disappeared? 5 years 9 months ago #136537

Chuck in Cincinnati

A BIG THANK YOU

I would have never figured that out as I did not pay attention to the advanced details that can be used to search for something , learned a good lesson
much thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)