TOPIC: Lake kosh meet

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136528

• 63 Sabre
  • 63 Sabre's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Lots of glassic friends and their spectacular
boats. A bit windy out on the lake but with beverages and chow on shore along with a live band on stage the day was terrific. From the look of things Bill has his hands full with his Switzer on Steroids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136529

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Awesome day at the Island Bar - Thanks Jim! Enjoyed old friends and got to meet some wonderful new friends! Thanks to all for great company and a great time. Had a great crew on the boat sharing the day. It would be great if we could get 5-10 more members boats next year. Island Bar had plenty of slip space with brand new docks. Excellent host for the event. It was good getting a good run in with the boat so it is ready to hit the water again. Cool pictures, Cal.

Dr.Go!

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136531

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More Pics. Dr. Go Earned his name. Five adults in the boat and he can still practically do hand stands. Thanks for the ride Mark.
Attachments:

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136534

• asign
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Good to see our friends from other shows and Great to meet some of the members we hadn't met in person to put faces to the names we see on these posts. The day was beautiful and the boats and venue perfect. This was our home lake and it's tricky when the wind is blowing. Nice pics and can't wait to see the videos!

First, do no harm!
It's a lot easier to buy a boat than sell a boat.(Stole this from a member!)
All that work and hardware store mailbox letters for the hull? Tsk tsk..

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136535

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Enjoyed the company, Cal. Made the ride even more fun. I had a full 24 gallons of gas on board. We may have picked up a few mph when getting below 5. Just wanted plenty of gas for a big lake like that. Wasn’t sure if we would be gone for a long time. Love the pictures and hope more show up. We had a good variety of totally different designs that showed up. Great day. Sorry if I missed meeting anyone I may have not known. Already can’t wait to hit another gathering and also look forward to next year at Island Bar. Great host, great food and cool band! Big thanks to all that help launch and load boats. Big shout out to all the gals launching boats, parking boat trailer, starting motors, and sharing great conversations about life outside of boating ... which makes us appreciate why we all enjoy a day with the boating hobby to take a little break from what life can throw our way.

Dr.Go!

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136538

The Island Bar and Grill and our meet there was fantastic. Jim and his staff did a great job and we must visit again.

Thanks for the pictures Cal, Glen shared a few shots with me but lots more to come.
And yeah it appears the Lil' Switzer requires both hands and a clenched jaw.

Thanks,
Terry
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomahawk, asign

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136548

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
:laugh: Great pics. Bill's drivin' like he stole it. Funny time when someone comes up behind us, you look in the rear view mirror and see headlights coming. Time for a double-take to make sure you're on the water.

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136549

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
I would like to thank everybody that showed up,,It was like a nice family outing,It was nice the way Paul, Del and Erik and others got everybody in and out of the water.I do alot of shows but this one has a gypsy curse,I was the blunt end of the first show for running out of gas twice in one day, now this time,Having a authorized Mercury certified Mechanic at my call,and my boat wont start or shift, I guess that is why I have a retired wife to assist in the work dept.Yes Cal I do use and abuse em,that the fun part,haha.I look forward to next year for this show,I know now we can make the location work great,new docks great food and drink and an owner that puts an effort.I like the idea of a 25.00 fee for reg. which comes a card for a couple drinks,, then he had a peoples choice cash prize that I know cal,Del,Terry and I enjoyed.But over all See you all next year,sorry I didnt take pictures but my hands were occupied with a steering wheel or beverage,,Bill

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136555

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member

asign wrote: Good to see our friends from other shows and Great to meet some of the members we hadn't met in person to put faces to the names we see on these posts. The day was beautiful and the boats and venue perfect. This was our home lake and it's tricky when the wind is blowing. Nice pics and can't wait to see the videos!

Was a pleasure meeting you and chatting.

Lake kosh meet 5 years 10 months ago #136694

Hey everyone! It was a real pleasure to meet everyone! And great to see and "inspect" your boats in person! I picked up lots of ideas for mine, and thanks to all for the willingly shared advice for it. I hope to get some work done on it soon and am looking forward to another outing! What is the next planned outing in Wisconsin?

Lake kosh meet 5 years 9 months ago #136858

Hey All,
Glen Steinberg came through with more pictures for us.

Launching and retrieving was interesting with the strong current and cross wind.

Andersons having some fun now!

The Van Emmericks ladies and gentlemen.

Rocketman and Franco putting the old cruiser through its paces

Paul & Terry

Mama Mia! Old Merc power!

Thanks,
Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomahawk

Lake kosh meet 5 years 9 months ago #136861

• bilnan1
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks Terry and Glen, great pictures as usual,you must have pushed him this was quicker,it was a good day,next year we need to organize a lead boat more so to know where we are going,, thanks Bill

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6495 guests and 2 members online