Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ok finally got a quote for my gas tank

ok finally got a quote for my gas tank 6 years 1 month ago #135761

ok i pulled the trigger and got a quote for a gas tank . i tried one place and they were 4 to 5 weeks out, half the season, so i checked around again.
found a guy in new jersey and he can do it in five and a little cheaper around forty gallons and i built my seats around so ill get the tank close the bottom of the seat up and take them to the seat guy. it will be a bench along the back and one up the side which will hold the tank batteries in the back on. right now only seating for the captain . we skated on the big storm to come through a few nights ago and no worse for wear.

here is the drawing for the tank no pictures yet.
billy

File Attachment:

File Name: fueltankpage2bw.pdf
File Size: 311 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ok finally got a quote for my gas tank 6 years 3 weeks ago #135829

do you have a drawing on how this is fitting in the boat? i am curious as how this is integrated with the seats. or maybe I misunderstand it.

ok finally got a quote for my gas tank 6 years 2 weeks ago #135939

hi yeah i wanted to buy the seats and then put a tank in them but they were molded plastic bases, i measured and then built me some frames from marine plywood then measured the position in the boat and built the base to accept the tank measured and drew a diagram and sent it off got the tank yesterday its taller then i am , 72x15x9 around 40 gallons. ill have pictures with the tank in the seats actually having to work so i will fine some time to get the pictures thanks for asking.

ok finally got a quote for my gas tank 6 years 2 weeks ago #135940

pictures are better. I can't wait.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 11791 guests and no members online