Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: new member and boat ID question

new member and boat ID question 6 years 8 months ago #133144

Hi All, new here from Holland, boating as a hobby and i own a ribboat 6.3m with a yamaha F200, great for roughwater and wavefun :-)
We have a boating forum overhere were a lot of projects are going on, specially old fiberglass boats so thatss the main reason to join here, getting info and learn! At the moment we are trying to indentify following boat, see pics, it has a typical front with build in light but so far not able to track it, anybody?

Thanks,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

new member and boat ID question 6 years 8 months ago #133148

Welcome !
At first I thought it might be a Cutter, but the second picture has a lot tumble home curvature in the back. Plus I've never seen
bow light, hood scoop on the fore deck like that either. I don't know if anything like it was built in the states ? Have you looked through the Glassic Library tab above ?

Cool looking boat. Maybe someone else here can help you out ? Good luck on your search !

new member and boat ID question 6 years 8 months ago #133150

yes we looked in the library but this is a huge database but so far no results, was hoping somebody would recognize the front. No idea if american but to us it looked more american then european.

new member and boat ID question 6 years 8 months ago #133156

Welcome aboard glad to have you here. I'm with Chuck I don't think it's an American made boat in that I've never seen that lowlight scoop set up on anything over here. There are others who can jump in here with far ore experience than me. Very cool boat though.

Bob

new member and boat ID question 6 years 8 months ago #133542

• STN19
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I believe you are right by the looks of the buildings in the background and license plates on the cars I believe that is in Europe or Australia somewhere

new member and boat ID question 6 years 8 months ago #133544

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
Could the sticker on the trailer mean anything?

Dr.Go!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6915 guests and one member online