Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Help Identifying My New Project Boat

Need Help Identifying My New Project Boat 6 years 9 months ago #132964

Hello all, Im a new member here and wanted to see if anyone could help me identify a project boat I recently was given.
I was told it was a 1960, and it does have a 1960 Evinrude 40hp that came with it, which appears to be the original engine.

I wont have access to the title for several months, and its killing me to know what make this boat is!! There is no identification marks or numbers on the hull. The boat did come with a very nice set of Vollrath hardware, which is original to the boat.

The boat is 14ft long, very heavily made, and looks to have been well finished when new. The only really unusual feature it the foredeck which is slightly recessed and has ribs running fore and aft. Also there are two humps on the dash area.

I am planing on restoring it when I get time, but still have a couple other boats to finish before this one can move into the shop.

I was hoping someone could tell me the company that built it? Thanks in advance for the help!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need Help Identifying My New Project Boat 6 years 9 months ago #132972

Welcome aboard, glad your here. I have to say Im not much help on that one, great lines though. Looks long a sleek for only 14' which makes it cool, makes it look like it's gong fast. Don't worry there are plenty of smart folks on here who probably will jump in shortly. We have extensive pictures in our Glassic Library but it will be a long look without some kind of idea who manufactured it.

Bob

Need Help Identifying My New Project Boat 6 years 9 months ago #132978

I agree with Bob (waterwings),...
I don't know what it is either, but definitely a worthy candidate for a rescue/restore.
doc

Need Help Identifying My New Project Boat 6 years 8 months ago #132990

Thanks to both of you for replying! I thought the same thing with regards to the sleek lines of the boat, very sporty looking compared to my 1960 Crestliner Arabian, much lower profile and racier looking. Hopefully someone will recognize it. I figured that the unusual deck design would help shed some light on the maker, possibly?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7566 guests and no members online