Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: G3 LADDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G3 LADDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 6 months ago #46512

• g3bill
  • g3bill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes a Gunwale Hook Ladder for a g3....Can't get to mine but this is similar or exact. David on the GSG forum wanted a ladder for his wife so gave this info, thought some here might be interested? :)

Stopped by the anchor boat shop and saw a ladder like the one I used on my g3. It comes in 3 & 4 step but think mine is a 3 step? as the g3 is so low anyway. The Hooks that hang over the rail twist flat for storage as do the stand offs and stows nicely under the gunwale. The stand offs come packed seperate so you can position them correctly to the proper height just below sponson.

Note ( if you get a model of ladder with stand off legs fixed to one position it may or may not fit to the hull). Sorry I can't provide a pic of it on my g3 at this time with a model stepping up. ;)

Garelick (eez-in) #05031 is the 3 step 36" X 15" for $49.95, (but see its $35 at the link below so + ship?)
the Hooks are 11" and theres a shorter reach one but think the 11" is whats on my g3, Mine worked well.

www.bizrate.com/swimming-pools-jacuzzis/oid2086390886.html
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 cd g3's
1 seafair sedan

Re:G3 LADDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 6 months ago #46517

I think this might be what your looking for.

Stern Dive ladder

www.easternmarineoutlet.com/Standard-3-Step-Boat-Ladder-P-3W/

the support legs are easily managed by replacing length of -bar- to fit area where it will be used if the ones that come with it are to short to reach the stern.

H

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6925 guests and no members online