• Page:

TOPIC: 15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College

15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 10 months ago #90279

• morris
  • morris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This is a good event especially if you are looking to work on a boat.

cfcc.edu/martech/boatshow/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Glasspar g-3 Owners Club, Marque Club Representative ACBS
www.g3owners.com

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 10 months ago #90339

morris wrote:

This is a good event especially if you are looking to work on a boat.

cfcc.edu/martech/boatshow/

Thanks for posting this event Al!

Sharon and I will be displaying BOTH of our Glasspar Boats this year, our 1960 G-3 and Sharons' 1960 Seafair Sedan. We attended this event last year and had a great time!

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 10 months ago #90345

Here are some photos from LAST YEARS (2013) Show, including one of my buddies from the ECGOA, Al and Mike D.

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 9 months ago #92921

I loved the CFCC boat show so much that I bought the '66 Aristo Craft Funliner. I would love to connect with anyone in the area to get some restoration tips. I particularly want to find a good paint shop. I also want to re-chrome the lights and trim.

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 9 months ago #92931

• MarkS
Welcome aboard Pirate, glad to have you join us.

Mark

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 9 months ago #92939

Welcome.

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 8 months ago #93073

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
pirate4life wrote:

I loved the CFCC boat show so much that I bought the '66 Aristo Craft Funliner. I would love to connect with anyone in the area to get some restoration tips. I particularly want to find a good paint shop. I also want to re-chrome the lights and trim.

Hello pirate and welcome. I have a '63 Aristo and really enjoy it and I think you will yours also. I'd be glad to help you out any way I can. I take it you are a ECU fan? I have a son attending ECU now. Never thought I'd see so much purple & gold around my house :laugh:

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 8 months ago #94164

Hey there...Yes, I am a Pirate fan and you can't have enough P&G in your house! Thanks for reaching out to offer assistance. My boat is in great shape. I am going to have her painted in the fall and I am also looking for a windshield. Found a company that sells them new in the $600-$800 range. Stay in touch. I am in the Hampstead area.

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 8 months ago #94231

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
pirate4life wrote:

Hey there...Yes, I am a Pirate fan and you can't have enough P&G in your house! Thanks for reaching out to offer assistance. My boat is in great shape. I am going to have her painted in the fall and I am also looking for a windshield. Found a company that sells them new in the $600-$800 range. Stay in touch. I am in the Hampstead area.

There's quite a few folks looking for a windshield for the funliner.It would be great if you could post the Company's contact info here somewhere.

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 8 months ago #94241

• MarkS

It would be great if you could post the Company's contact info here somewhere.

Pretty sure it's listed on their website Jim;
www.aristocraftboats.com

Mark

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 8 months ago #94261

• Jim L
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Mark,I think the windshield they sale on the aristocraft site is for the newer nineteens as I checked on that the other day. jim

Re:15th Annual Boat Show Cape Fear Community College 3 years 8 months ago #94283

This company is out of Colorado. although they do not sell Aristocraft windshields, it appears their products may fit. Here's the link: retroboats.ca/index.html

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

FG Login

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Quick Search

Who's Online

We have 4520 guests and 12 members online