Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® South-East
  • Page:

TOPIC: 16th Annual Cape Fear Community College Boat Show

16th Annual Cape Fear Community College Boat Show 9 years 1 month ago #106695

Well, it is again time for the 16th Annual "Cape Fear Community College" Boat Show sponsored by their own Boat Building and Technology School. It is scheduled for Saturday April 18th, 2015.
We have attended this show for the last two years and while smaller than some boat shows, the people sponsoring it along with the college are very nice people. It is held in downtown Wilmigton right on the Cape Fear River.

Here is a link to the event:

cfcc.edu/martech/boatshow/

We hope to be there with both of our Glasspar Boats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:16th Annual Cape Fear Community College Boat Show 9 years 1 month ago #106743

Hey John,

I would like to come back again this year. Last year was very nice and I like my tee shirt!

Thanks for posting as this is truly a great way to start the boating season!

Mike

Re:16th Annual Cape Fear Community College Boat Show 9 years 1 month ago #106746

glassparva wrote:

Hey John,

I would like to come back again this year. Last year was very nice and I like my tee shirt!

Thanks for posting as this is truly a great way to start the boating season!

Mike

Sounds good Mike! You and Linda can stay with us like we did last year and the year before that! ;) Looking forward to it buddy.

Make sure you download that application to display your boat and get it sent into Jason Rodgers. I have to do the same thing on our two boats.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7504 guests and one member online