Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1958 Dorsett Farallon Side Trim

1958 Dorsett Farallon Side Trim 4 years 9 months ago #76473

Does anyone have either an original Dorsett Farallon I can look at or good photos and dimensions of the side trim which should have the Farallon name attached in a script emblem form? These pieces are missing from mine & I'd like to get or make same-as-original side trim on the hull.
I'm at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or cell: 206-730-2413.
Don Roberts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:1958 Dorsett Farallon Side Trim 4 years 8 months ago #76733

• bhamrick
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Don : Glad we got together and got you some emblems - not getting much response from here so I'll see if I can get you some pictures and send a private E-mail - good luck with your projects - It was nice to meet you last week and hope I helped .

Re:1958 Dorsett Farallon Side Trim 4 years 8 months ago #77354

Don,

I just joined the site and have a 1958 Farallon that I am starting to restore. My side trim seems incomplete, as it looks like a metal frame that should have something in the middle. It borders a white inset on the back 1/3 of the boat. I'll be happy to send you some close-up pictures if that will help. I would also be interested in seeing what someone else's looks like to get an idea of how to restore mine.

Roger

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

FG Login

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Glassified Ads

titles in hand
( / Boats)

titles in hand
01-06-2018