Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1958 Dorsett Farallon Emblems

1958 Dorsett Farallon Emblems 10 years 11 months ago #76161

Does anyone know how to contact the person or company in Bellingham or anywhere else in the west who makes reproduction emblems? I am missing the Dorsett emblem and the Farallon scripted emblem for both sides of my Dorsett Farallon. I also have a 1952 Dorsett San Juan which has both sets of emblems. The size and location of the Dorsett emblem seems to be different - smaller on the San Juan and mounted on the sides of the cabin instead of on the sides of the hull on the Farallon. Any help would be very much appreciated. My direct email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Don Roberts
cell: 206-730-2413

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1958 Dorsett Farallon Emblems 10 years 11 months ago #76283

• bhamrick
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I had some emblems made out of Silica bronze - they were sand cast and they are the same size as my San Juan - not sure if the Farillon are bigger these are 3 3/4" diameter and the swooshes are 7" from end to end . I have 1 set left if you are interested
They have to be polished and plated its a little work but they will last forever . they are a bit thicker than the originals also .
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)