Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® North-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: Priest Lake 1st annual Glassic Boat Show July 23rd

Priest Lake 1st annual Glassic Boat Show July 23rd 12 years 11 months ago #32321

Hello glassic heads! I’d like to announce an upcoming event here in the Northwest. My brother and I are organizing the first annual Priest Lake Idaho Glassic Boat Show, Saturday, July 23rd at the Priest Lake Marina. We hope to attract glassic boat owners from all over the northwest, including Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana as well as Canada. (Or anywhere else!) If you’ve never been to Priest Lake…here is your excuse! Arguably one of the most beautiful places on the planet. If you’d like to be a part of our show please let me know. I will forward an entry form to you so you can fill it out and email it back. If you go online and research Priest Lake you probably will find that PriestLaker.com (PeckyCox.com) is the most informative. You will find info on Lodging, camping, restaurants, stores, etc. It’s a pretty busy time of the season, July 23, so make plans now if you can. You can always find a place to camp. The islands on the lake offer great campsites, sandy beaches and crystal clear fresh water from the Selkirk Mountains. Just 88 miles from Spokane. We will all gather at the Priest Lake Marina Saturday Morning. They have a restaurant for anyone wanting grub. We will display our boats all morning and then parade around the south end of the Lake from the Marina to Hills Resort, on Outlet Bay, Coolin, then up through the 8 mile island Channel and then back toward the marina via Indian Rock. After that everyone is on their own. We’ve been going to Priest Lake for over 42 years and can make some nice suggestions of what and where to go. Should be a great time and a very relaxed show. Hope you can make it! Contact Doug Miller at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 206-715-5388
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Priest Lake 1st annual Glassic Boat Show July 23rd 12 years 10 months ago #33707

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THE NW, i HAVE LOCATED A 24FT FARRALON DORSETT IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM. GO TO CRAIGSLIST ALBUQUERQUE, THE GUY WANTS 800.00, I AM BOAT POOR RIGHT NOW, OR i WOULD SNAGG IT UP IN A HEARTBEAT.

Re:Priest Lake 1st annual Glassic Boat Show July 23rd 12 years 10 months ago #34301

Holy Smokes!

That is awesome your having a boat show on Priest! Last year I found and old 1960 Bellboy, I fixed it up a little and had her out on the water all last year. My favorite trip was Priest Lake. I went all around the lake getting a lot of looks. My boat this year is having carb issues, really need a carb kit, or new carbs, or some sort of modification.

Its a very unusual boat in that it has a inboard/outboard Volvo Penta Marine B6 motor. Its still needs lots of work but its sea worthy. I am in the process of waxing it, thats why in the pic it looks a little two toned in the bottom blue color.

Do you know of any place I can get parts, would be fun to have this Glassic in your show, let me know! Thanks, Justin.
Attachments:

Re:Priest Lake 1st annual Glassic Boat Show July 23rd 12 years 10 months ago #34316

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I will put it on my calendar.
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 13301 guests and no members online