Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
FiberGlassics® Mid-West
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions about selling boats in Wisconsin.

Questions about selling boats in Wisconsin. 11 years 10 months ago #60488

Hubby and I have two fiberglass boats that we have to sell. At one time we planned to restore and use them but now a '62 Valiant has caused us to forsake them (sigh!). Also, we have to move to a smaller place so they need to go to a good home. My question is what papers do we need in Wisconsin in order to sell them? Hubby has misplaced pretty much every piece of paper we ever had on them (he says) so can we get replacements from WISDOT?

FYI one is a mid-50s Tomahawk Ski-Mate that needs a lot of restoration and the other is a 70s vintage Shell Lake tri-hull (I think). The Tomahawk has a vintage Merc motor on it, don't ask me the size. Not sure what motor is on the Shell Lake. We've never tried to start either one of them. I really wanted to get the Tomahawk going especially but I think i'll have to be happy with an inner tube and rubber ducky.

Anyway, if anyone can help us get our ducks in line to get these guys sold, I would appreciate your suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Questions about selling boats in Wisconsin. 11 years 10 months ago #60578

From my experience a bill of sale it all you need. I have only purchased two boats in WI but for the non titled boat the bill of sale gets you what you need.

Re:Questions about selling boats in Wisconsin. 11 years 10 months ago #60738

It always helps to post a pic of what your selling.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)