• Page:

TOPIC: 72 starcraft jetstream-V

72 starcraft jetstream-V 9 years 9 months ago #97007

• madbohunk
  • madbohunk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
my first aluminum boat, 1972 starcraft jetstream-V.Found it on craigs list, was sitting under the trees on a farm. after looking it over i offered $150, to my suprise he said deal.so i hooked it up and away i went. its in really good shape just a couple minor dings on the hull, needs seats, and a new floor. was orginally yellow, with yellow interior. started on the floor removal, two layers of carpet,vinyl floor, i realy dig the aluminum stringers, if it wouldn't stared to rain i could have gotten the old floor out in about 3 hours. its in bad shape in the rear ,will try to get it out in one piece, but will take measurements just in case. the trailer is in good shape also, lights work ,bearing buddys,good tires , tows great at 70mph. madbohunk safe boating
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 72 starcraft jetstream-V 9 years 9 months ago #97018

Really nice looking Jetstream

Here's the 1972 brochure pix:

Has it been repainted? As I understand it, Starcraft offered 1 color scheme per model per year, so maybe it's been resprayed?

Still an awesome deal for $150. Nice boat.

Re: 72 starcraft jetstream-V 9 years 9 months ago #97035

• madbohunk
  • madbohunk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
yes it has it was yellow originally. they even sprayed the interior panels silver, not if it was original but all the panel frames,windshield frame and rub rail frame is painted gold, looks like over spray on the yellow paint, so thinking not. took some paint remover and it will come off. i see alot of tedious work ahead as it won't go with my paint scheme. quit raining so almost got the floor out. tomorrow is a another day. madbohunk safe boating

Re:72 starcraft jetstream-V 9 years 9 months ago #97044

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
nice boat at a very good price. I had a 14 ft falcon starcraft , can not remember the year tho. it was purple, had a big twin on it' not real fast but was stable and fun. you got a winner there. greg

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7094 guests and one member online