Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1954 Crestliner and Alumacraft FD for sale

1954 Crestliner and Alumacraft FD for sale 10 years 1 week ago #92177

I made a really bad CL ad to sell my two boats. The Crestliner is an early boat that has Larson corner braces and white oak splash guards and wood gunnels. She comes with a matching green 25 hp Johnson The wood is beautiful. The Alumacraft FD has rare side steering so that when the front cover comes of there are two more rows of seating. The motors are twin 1955 10 hp. The boats are on Gator trailers. Boats are located in Sacramento.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/boa/4412776641.html

The Alumacraft side steering has the parts AC 507 and AC 5071 from the 1957 parts catalog.

vintagealumacraft.com/files/57acc5.jpg

916-995-0425

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1954 Crestliner and Alumacraft FD for sale 10 years 1 week ago #92187

• Eduardo
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I remember when I first saw this boat after he picked her up a few years back. Norm has done a fabulous job on this Larson Crestliner refurb. One of the cool factors about this boat is that everything was there, the windshield, brackets, the original wood with its original patina and the wooden center deck, which we’ve never seen before. Maybe someone had made the centerdeck rather than if it came that way from the manufacturer. Not sure. This is a great boat for you Crestliner and/or early Larson fans.

Here are a few pictures I took last fall while Norm was working on the Alumacraft.
Attachments:

Re:1954 Crestliner and Alumacraft FD for sale 10 years 1 week ago #92189

Thank you for the kind words. I like your last picture with the Dorsett in the background. Somebody will appreciate them. I can sell with motors and or without trailers too.

Norm

Re:1954 Crestliner and Alumacraft FD for sale 10 years 1 week ago #92246

• Eduardo
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Eduardo wrote:

I remember when I first saw this boat after he picked her up a few years back. Norm has done a fabulous job on this Larson Crestliner refurb. One of the cool factors about this boat is that everything was there, the windshield, brackets, the original wood with its original patina and the wooden center deck, which we’ve never seen before. Maybe someone had made the centerdeck rather than if it came that way from the manufacturer. Not sure. This is a great boat for you Crestliner and/or early Larson fans.

Here are a few pictures I took last fall while Norm was working on the Alumacraft.

Here are a couple of pictures of his '54 Crestliner.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7019 guests and no members online