Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need info on old AquaQueen boat

Need info on old AquaQueen boat 7 years 11 months ago #122029

I have been given an aluminum AquaQueen boat and trailer. I am in the process of getting the boat registered and the trailer licensed.Of course there was no paperwork. I have been told by the DMV that I need the make of boat (which I have, AquaQueen), the HIN# (which I have, 353912) the length, which is 13' 6" from the tip of the bow to the transom measured down the center of the boat, the OH numbers (which I have, OH 8608 DB) and the year, which is where the problem lies. I have used the library at this site and cannot find a 13' 6" boat that meets the beam width which is 58" and the transom height which is 16". I have been told that "back in the day" boat manufactures measured along the rub rail instead of down through the center of the boat. If that's the case it measures 14'. I'm trying to get the year of manufacture nailed down before I go back to the DMV. Can anyone help? I could use some lessons on how to research this kind of info. I will attempt to attach a couple pictures to help in identification. Oh yes, I am very new to all of this, so if I seem like I don't know too much, then it's probably true.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6614 guests and one member online