Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vintage Crestliner

Vintage Crestliner 9 years 6 months ago #100945

Have an opportunity to get this boat for $600.
Restored in past year… Descriptions and pics follow. I am unsure of Model and Year. Looking for all of your expert opinions on What it is and if it's worth it. No motor. Just Boat and Trailer. Love the old classics…

Description:
The boat was completely restored this year. Boat and trailer only. Boat has new wiring from dash to back for multiple hookups.. it has new fuses, wiring and lights. Also is under dash 2 aux chargers. Can be used for phones, lights or mp3 hookup. New Steering cables and pulleys.

New seats, carpet and flooring. The flooring is marine plywood wrapped in rubber roofing with new carpet from bass pro shops. The floor has a piano hinge so you can lift the floor up from front or rear.

The boat is bullitt proof. all the ribs were caulked with roberts marine 2000 then i had the boat Rhino lined with auto tinting to make it white. So the entire inside is like a bed liner.

The paint is pettit yacht paint all around. The windshield is in good shape not perfect but normal for these old lake boats. All you need to add is your own motor and go.

New Transom as well.. The trailer has been painted to match boat.. new bearings and buddies, tires and lights. New jack stand as well as hitch. it s a 2 inch coupling. New carpet on bunkers this is a tilt trailer. Also comes with new cover, wheel chalks, fiberglass ribs to use for winter storage.

This boat has all the work done now you can enjoy. Just add your own motor up to 35hp and go.

Pics:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)